SAM at Tanjong Pagar Distripark is open daily, including public holidays
(Last entry at 6:30PM)
10:00 - 19:00
Catch Ho Tzu Nyen: Time & the Tiger before it closes!
Admission is free for all from 24 Feb–3 Mar! Click here to learn more.
Singapore Citizens and PRs
Tourists and Foreign Residents
Not required to purchase a ticket.
Please present valid proof of identity (e.g. NRIC, Student Pass) at SAM's ticketing counter to enjoy free admission.
Children 6 years and below
Person with disabilities (PWD) and their caregiver2
Not required to purchase a ticket.
Please present valid proof of identity (e.g. Student Pass) at SAM's ticketing counter to enjoy free admission.
All ticket prices are inclusive of booking fees
1Valid proof of identity (e.g., passport, school pass) must be presented at the ticketing counter to enjoy concession admission.
2One caregiver accompanying visitors with disabilities will enjoy free admission, regardless of the caregiver's nationality.
Hop onto any of the buses: 10, 30, 57, 80, 97, 97e, 100, 131, 145 and alight at bus stop no. 14061 (Opp Former Railway Station) along Keppel Road.
Walk straight for 200m along Tanjong Pagar Distripark Block 37 on your left and turn left at the side entrance to Block 39.
Singapore Art Museum is committed to making its facilities accessible to all visitors.
- All galleries in SAM at Tanjong Pagar Distripark are wheelchair-accessible.
- A manual wheelchair is available for loan from our Ticketing Counters, free of charge on a first come, first served basis.
- Wheelchair access is available at the side ramp of Blk 39, Tanjong Pagar Distripark and the platform lift at the rear entrance of SAM.
- Due to safety reasons, not all Personal Mobility Aids (PMAs) are suitable for use within our gallery spaces. PMAs which do not exceed 120 cm in length, 70 cm in width, 150 cm in height, and 300kg in laden weight, and have a maximum device speed of 10km/h, can be used within the museum. In the case where a space is not accessible to PMAs, an advisory will be posted. Any loose or bulky items should be stored in the lockers located near the entrance.
- A unisex wheelchair accessible toilet is located near the side ramp of Blk 39, Tanjong Pagar Distripark, next to the female washroom on level 1. There is an automated door that slides open when the button beside the toilet entrance is pressed.
- A diaper changing table, wall-mounted infant seat and toddler toilet are available in the unisex wheelchair accessible toilet on level 1
- Visitors with service dogs are welcome at the museum.
- A Nursing Pod is available at Block 39, Level 1, next to the Female toilet. For more information on how to unlock the pod, please visit Go!Mama.
We thank you for your patience and support as we strive to transform our converted warehouse space in Tanjong Pagar Distripark into an inclusive space for all visitors.
Still photography and video are permitted at Singapore Art Museum for personal, non-commercial use only unless otherwise noted. Flash, tripods, and camera extension poles are not allowed.
All commercial and personal professional film and photo shoot requests must be approved by the Marketing and Communications department before they can be scheduled. Permitted areas for the filming and photoshoots include the museum lobby and corridor on level 1. Non permitted areas include all the exhibition galleries within and part of SAM. The filming and photoshoot should not include any artwork, paintings, and installations due to copyright reasons. Please refer to our photo and video shoots terms and conditions for more information.
Wedding and family portraits can be conducted in the museum at S$150 for 2 hours, up to a maximum of 5 persons, including subjects, cameraman and crew. Personal filming/photo shoot outdoors at Tanjong Pagar Distripark is complimentary. Please email the application form to [email protected] at least 14 working days prior to the requested shoot date. For more information, please refer to the appended terms & conditions before submitting the application form.
Commercial filming and photography of more than 5 persons can be conducted at the museum at S$250 for 1 hour. Please email the application form to [email protected] at least 14 working days prior to the requested shoot date. For more information, please refer to the appended terms & conditions before submitting the application form.
If you are a member of the media and want to take photos using additional photography equipment, please contact [email protected].
If you have any further questions, please contact us at [email protected]