The Head of Department, MCC will report to the Director, Marketing Communications & Visitor Experience (VE) and will be responsible for defining and executing the strategic roadmap for the MCC team.
The role will work closely with Director, MCC and VE to providing the direction and guidance in the development and establishment of strategic marketing and communications plans to achieve Singapore Art Museum’s (SAM) key objectives and ensure alignment with SAM’s mission and vision. The role will also oversee manpower resources and manage the budget of the department.
Strategic Roadmap for SB22 Marcomms
- Assist in planning an integrated marketing communications plan to maximise the marketing and promotional mileage.
- Oversee all budget matters for MCC, ensuring the judicious utilisation of funds towards meeting KPIs.
- Foster strategic collaborations and alliances with internal stakeholders and key partners.
- Set up visitor dashboard with MCC and VE data
Integrated Marketing & Communications
- Drive MCC’s workstreams to maximise the marketing and promotional mileage, including:
- Integrated Campaigns and Marketing
- Strategic Communications & Public Relations
- Branding and Audience Research
- Website Development
- Digital & Social Media
- Media Buys and Performance Marketing
- Events Management
- Set-up collaboration mechanisms and production pipelines to ensure the quality and timeliness of output
Management and Mentorship
- Streamline admin and procurement processes within the department, in particular to set up vendor panels for MCC to purchase recurring services
- Drive the capability development plan for staff
- Lead in the advocating and fostering of knowledge-sharing, archival management and collaboration within the department and across teams. In particular, to drive a digital mindset within SAM so as to facilitate MCC’s work
- Minimum 10 - 12 years of previous experience in an integrated marcomms related position
- Bachelor's degree preferred, with Marketing or Digital Media Communications focus
- Strong leadership skills, ability to manage, operate in complex environments and lead small cross functional teams
- Familiarity with Lifestyle, Entertainment, Attractions verticals
- Demonstrated competency in digital marketing
- Excellent organisational, communication and change management skills
- A strong, collaborative and committed team player who can work in a fast-paced environment, deliver within tight timelines and results-oriented
- Multi-platform content development and web-based project experience preferred
Please send your application to [email protected]. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.